Sunday, June 17, 2012

Writing- My Favorite!

So what did I find to be my favorite subject this year??? WRITING! Holy moley was it the best experience ever. I had several gifted writers and I did many fun lessons with them...check out some of their stuff!

Haiku at the beginning of the year. The students could not tell what holiday they were and had to stay with the 5, 7, 5 pattern. Then they did straw blow painting with three colors of their choice. It is a little draining to straw paint but I had a parent help.



This was the end of the year. They were SO into concrete poems! And I was LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT!


Check this one out....second grade...CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??


I Am...Poems! Listen up, if you expect something from kids they totally rise to the occasion. Biggest lesson of the year for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment