Friday, June 22, 2012

Dollar Store

So the dollar store is probably my favorite place ever. I was going online to look for storage bins and such to match my new theme. I am going to do a bird theme in my room with lime green, yellow, brown with white polka dots, and baby blue. Of course I found this idea on pinterest from School Girl Style. Also, my portable is so bland that I really need to jazz it up. But going on, I went into the Dollar Tree and found several organizers and baskets for books, pencils, and caddies for table supplies. Guess what color they were? You're right! Baby blue, lime green, and yellow. I mean seriously? And a DOLLAR! I bought so many. So just remember instead of buying seriously expensive items online or at walmart/target, check your dollar store my friends!

Dollar Store Find:


Yay! It matches my theme. I really wasn't planning on using group supplies but I would way rather do that now. I'm sick of hearing "I can't find my scissors!"

No comments:

Post a Comment